SEARCH BY ZIPCODE
More About Studyworks
- "Friendly, helpful, nice. Very well informed, knowledgeable and experienced," Amy LaFleur, Croton-Harmon H.S.
- "Fun loving, just nice and a decent person to work with. Lauren had a thorough knowledge of the material, made herself reachable via email and was a good teacher," Greg Kopstein, Yorktown H.S.
- "Very nice, funny and enthusiastic. Lauren is arguably a certifiable genius, knew the material very well," Matt Shiner, Chappaqua H.S.
- "She is nice and easy to relate to," Chris Brown, Soundview Prep
- "She lights up the classroom with her intellectual charm. Each lesson lucidly reflected the instructor’s infinite knowledge of the SAT. With each lesson the instructor permeates her enumerable knowledge throughout the classroom for each student to absorb," Patrick McLee, Yorktown H.S.
- "Nice, helpful, enthusiastic. Knows the stuff. She is a good teacher," Ocasha Musah, Forham Prep
- Really nice and helpful, enthusiastic about helping everyone. Knows more than one way to answer questions. She is really helpful and non intimidating," D.L., Yorktown H.S.
- "She was very helpful. She answered any questions I had. She seemed very knowledgeable of the material. I really feel like I improved my potential SAT score," K.K., Yorktown H.S.
- "She was very nice and friendly, but also very helpful," G.G., Yorktown H.S.
- "She was very nice and fun. She was also very easy to get along with and learn from. She taught very well and gave me a very clear understanding of the knowledge. She was young so she felt like a friend and she was very qualified for the position," Alyssa McCarthy, Yorktown H.S.